Click me

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Τι είπε ο Bill Gates για το iPad;

Microsoft (MSFT) Chairman Bill Gates has long been an evangelist for tablet PCs, but he’s not impressed by Apple’s (AAPL) new variation on the device, the iPad. In an interview with BNET, Gates–who evidently finds the iPad neither magical nor revolutionary–diplomatically dismissed it.

“You know, I’m a big believer in touch and digital reading, but I still think that some mixture of voice, the pen and a real keyboard–in other words a netbook–will be the mainstream on that,” Gates said. “So, it’s not like I sit there and feel the same way I did with iPhone where I say, ‘Oh my God, Microsoft didn’t aim high enough.’ It’s a nice reader, but there’s nothing on the iPad I look at and say, ‘Oh, I wish Microsoft had done it.’”

Not yet, you don’t. Keep in mind that Gates said essentially the same thing about the iPod in 2004, only to launch the Zune two years later.

“There’s nothing that the iPod does that I say, ‘Oh, wow, I don’t think we can do that,’” he said. “There’s often, early in the new market, a few products that help get the category to critical mass. In the long run, people are going to buy what gives them the right price, performance, and capabilities. And does everybody want to have exactly the same thing? Probably not.”

Διαβάστε τη συνέχεια εδώ.

Α ρε Βασίλη Πόρτα (γι αυτό ονόμασε το λειτουργικό του, Windows, για να νιώθει ότι είναι συμπληρωμένος --Ο Πόρτας & Τα Παράθυρα του σπιτιού Micro$oft). Α ρε Βασίλη!

Δεν θα βάλεις μυαλό. Ποτέ! Ότι μαλακίες έχεις πει για την Apple από την εποχή της Apple το 1986, σου έχουν βγει ξινά. Όχι μόνο προσπάθησες να τα υποβαθμίσεις αλλά από την άλλη προσπάθησες να τα αντιγράψεις κιόλας. Windows, TabletPC, Plays For Sure, Zune, Market Place, Stores, Zune Phone (ή όπως αλλιώς θα λέτε εκεί στη Micro$oft τα νέα Windows Mobile), κλπ.

Τώρα σε χάλασε το iPad. Άντε βρε τυχεράκια! Άλλο ένα "παιχνίδι" να αντιγράψεις από την Apple. Άντε, ξεκίνα!

No comments: