Click me

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Γουστάρω Keanu Reeves


Alright, so I’ve avoided this internet meme for about as long as I’m able, but I figure the best way to get over something is to just cram it all in for one shot and then never look back.

The above two pictures of Keanu Reeves were taken the other day, and apparently the entire internet thought he looked sad and felt bad for him. Further Keanu research revealed that he’s actually a really cool dude, donating most of his big salaries to either cancer research or the crews of his films.

So everyone decided to photoshop all these pictures of him looking sad into slightly more hilarious situations in the hope of cheering him up, and I’ve rounded up some of the best ones for you below.


Δείτε όλο το υλικό εδώ.

Τι να πω. Γουστάρω πολύ τον Keanu Reeves. Ελπίζω ότι τον ταλαιπωρεί να περάσει σύντομα και να είναι καλότυχος ο άνθρωπος για πάντα.

Keanu Reeves ftw!

No comments: