Click me

Monday, March 01, 2010

Ubuntu 10.04 ftw!

I just installed Alpha 3, and right at the end of the installation my NVidia card was recognized, and the display went to full widescreen. After reboot it's still there and crystal clear. Something I haven't seen since 9.10, and only then by deliberately installing new drivers.

Also, I sometimes charge my iPhone on Ubuntu when I don't want iTunes to come up bothering me on my Mac. So I had my iPhone plugged in and when Alpha 3 installed, guess what? I can now access all my tunes, playlists, apps and everything from my iPhone 3G using Nautilus. And what else? RhythmBox interfaces with it, working like iTunes! Blimey, I didn't even know this was on the list of planned additions. I'm looking forward to seeing if I find anything else.

So, well done everyone, it looks like 10.04 will be an excellent release, maybe even ground breaking.

Διαβάστε τη συνέχεια εδώ κι εδώ.

Πολύ καλή εξέλιξη. Πολύ καλή εξέλιξη. Φτάνει να μη το καταφέρανε όπως έκανε η Palm με το Pre ;)

Αν είναι σε συνεργασία με την Apple τότε ΟΛΕ ΟΛΕ ΟΛΕ!

No comments: