Click me

Friday, March 26, 2010

Ο καλύτερος Web Designer στον κόσμο

I'm Ever Better Than the Ones Who are Dead!

Nobody ever asks me who the best web designers in the world is anymore. My answer is a foregone conclusion. However, I am now often asked, "Who is the world's second-best web designer?" Do I look like I give a damn? Here is a few other frequently asked question I've received by email or in person in last ten years.

What or Who Gives You Permission to Say You Are the Best Web Designer Alive?

When I build Rainfall Daffinson site in 2007, there was almost none minimalist sites around. At the moment, I don't give a damn for web design, so I take two years off. When I come back, what I saw is that all major world agencies moved to minimalist inspired by my work at Rainfall Daffinson. Take a look yourself: Wolf Ollins, RG/A, Saffron, Wieden+Kennedy, Landor, Edenspiekermann, AIGA New York,...

What Do You Think About Web Design in 2010?

Boring man with tie is always to be blame for bad design. Take a look some other well-known web design agency sites. They are all the same. Every "creative web design agency around passionately design beautifully beautiful websites". And that sucks! Destructive agency Rainfall Daffinson does ugly sites calm.

Διαβάστε τη συνέχεια εδώ.

Απίστευτος! Καυστικός και με περίσσιο δίκιο. Ο καλύτερος Web Designer; ΓΕΝΙΚΑ είναι ο καλύτερος!

No comments: