Click me

Monday, March 22, 2010

Φάτε έναν Windows μαλάκα επικών διαστάσεων

Jason asked me to riff on his iPad fear-and-loathing article from a political and government perspective. I agreed, because this is an important issue, and, as a plus, it’s always fun baiting the Apple fans.
...
...
...
Before I get started, a moment of disclosure. I am a registered iPhone and iPad developer. I’ve written and published 40 iPhone applications. And while I don’t expect to be writing anything for the iPad anytime soon, I could get a wild hair up my butt and suddenly decide I need to program for the iPhone again.

That’s not particularly likely, because programming for the iPhone or iPad requires using Objective C, which is an extremely unpleasant experience. If you’re a real programmer and suddenly have to program in Objective C, it’s like you’re Alice and you’ve just been dropped down a hole where everything’s more Bizarro World than normal. Ugh. It gives me shivers.

Worse, to program the iPhone and iPad, you actually have to use a Mac, which is another wholly painful experience I’m just not ready to subject myself to again any time soon.

Διαβάστε τη συνέχεια εδώ.

Έχουμε και λέμε: Δημοσιογράφος-Προγραμματιστής-Μπήχτης της Micro$oft ψαρώνει Mac χρήστες. Προσπαθεί να μας πείσει ότι είναι δύσκολο το να προγραμματίζεις για iPhone, Mac, κλπ. Και τέλος το κερασάκι στην τούρτα είναι το να προσπαθεί να μας πείσει ότι το Mac είναι κάτι δύσκολο στη χρήση.

Μάλιστα. Άλλος ένας τρομερός "ειδικός" της πληροφορικής.

Δεν θα πω τίποτα άλλο, παρά μόνο μία λέξη: ΜΕΓΑΛΟΣ ΜΑΛΑΚΑΣ! Ή αυτό είναι δύο λέξεις;

No comments: