Click me

Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Το The Last Airbender τα σπάει

Ο Night M. Shyamalan τα σπάει.

Και εσείς οι άσχετοι καρκίνοι τα σπάτε... Τα @@ μας.

A video of a Mexico City-set press conference has been circulating today for "The Last Airbender," the critically reviled but money-making movie from M. Night Shyamalan.

A reporter off-screen tells him his movies haven't been up to snuff lately, calling "Airbender" a commercial play, and among the choice lines Shyamalan says to her are:

"Your impression of my career is not my impression of my career. It’s something you read on Google or something."

"France's favorite movie is 'The Village.' "

"It’s sad for me to even hear you think like that."

"Only time will take that cynicism in your point of view and eradicate it."

He also interestingly says that he gives up "most of my salary to get the sequel rights to my movies just so they don't get exploited."



Δείτε το αυθεντικό άρθρο εδώ.

Η μία ταινία του καλύτερη από τις άλλες και αυτός σαν άνθρωπος και επαγγελματίας απλά είναι άντε γεια.

ΟΥΣΤ καρκίνοι!

No comments: