Click me

Thursday, April 01, 2010

Αχόρταγοι είστε βρε. Πάρτε και άλλο iPad review

In my Feb. 2 column, I speculated that many notebook computer users would abandon their laptops completely and replace them with iPads. I also said that I expected a substantial number of users to buy an iPad to use in addition to their computer and/or iPhone.

Now, having had my hands on an iPad for several days, I believe the latter assumption is more likely.

It turns out the iPad isn't as much a laptop replacement as I thought (though it could easily be used as one). Instead, it's an entirely new category of mobile device. For example, now when I want to surf the Web from the couch or back deck, the iPad is the device I choose. Starbucks? Same thing. Think of the iPad as a new arrow in your technology quiver, an arrow that will often be the best tool for a given task.

I had high expectations for the iPad, and it has met or exceeded most of them.

Διαβάστε τη συνέχεια εδώ.

No comments: