Click me

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Το ημερολόγιο της ταινίας Warcraft

Day 1
I’ll say it: I, Sam Raimi, am a genius. My decision to hire actual World of Warcraft players as extras was a stroke of brilliance. We get lots of publicity, they work for free and some of them are bringing their own swords! This is going to be great.

Day 2
OK, problems. To start with, there’s a huge line of extras waiting to get on the set, and every time we get a bunch of them in, the scenery crashes. My technical advisers say this is normal for a launch, and they’re working on it. In the meantime, they suggest that I build several identical sets, and encourage the extras to transfer to the other sets.

Day 12
We’ve got the set problem worked out, but I’m still getting a lot of complaints from the extras. They’re saying the sides are unbalanced, that the Horde side has Scarlett Johansson and the Alliance just has Halle Berry. I asked my technical advisers what calms nerds down, and they said I should add a Scarlett Johansson to the Alliance and a Halle Berry to the Horde to make things fair. They also said, and I’m quoting here, “Nerf Shia LaBeouf.” I fired them.


Χα χα χα χα.

Κάποιος να με σταματήσει. Ακόμη γελάω.

Για εσάς που δεν παίζετε World of Warcraft. Δεν πειράζει, καλά να πάθετε :P

Διαβάστε τη συνέχεια εδώ.

No comments: