Click me

Friday, September 25, 2009

Συνέντευξη David Lynch

I am a big-time David Lynch nut. I remember having to steal a copy of Blue Velvet and watch it at a friend’s house because my parents thought it was too sketchy for me to see at 12. I watched each episode of Twin Peaks the night that it originally aired. I saw Wild at Heart and Fire Walk With Me on their opening days. For my money, this guy has made some of the most original, thrilling, deep, and beautiful cinema ever, ever, ever.

So just because you care, here are my favorite David Lynch things in descending order from the best on down to the simply very great:

• The episodes of Twin Peaks that he directed
• Blue Velvet
• Inland Empire
• Mulholland Drive
• Wild at Heart (this was at the top of the list when I was 15)
• Fire Walk With Me
• The Elephant Man
• Eraserhead
• Dune
• His early shorts
• Catching the Big Fish


Διαβάστε τη συνέχεια του τι λέει ο ένας και μοναδικός David Lynch εδώ.

No comments: