Click me

Monday, May 17, 2010

Fuck Facebook

I just deleted my Facebook account.

After being with the social network for some years (I forget when I joined: either 2007 or 2006, invited by Philip Young), I’ve concluded that it simply isn’t a place for me any more that I want to spend time in.

I have no major issues with Facebook. Never had any problems with my account, with privacy, with spammers or trolls, none of that. And while Facebook privacy concerns is a pretty hot topic for discussion these days, that’s not a primary reason why I decided to quit the service.

It’s just not a place where I really spend any meaningful time. I don’t really engage with anyone there; every time I do check in, I encounter conversations galore of which I’m purely an onlooker. About the only activity I have there is automatically piped-in tweets from Twitter. (Every time I look at my Facebook presence, all those tweets look like so much spam to me.)

Διαβάστε τη συνέχεια εδώ.

Σας λυπάμαι πραγματικά. Ούτε ένα Fuck Facebook δεν μπορείτε να πείτε. Τι κάθεσαι ρε άνθρωπε μου και κατεβάζεις ότι @@ θέλεις;

Πες τα πράγματα όπως είναι:
FUCK FACEBOOK!

No comments: