Click me

Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Global Crisis

Its not only about economics and politics. Take a good look at the climate crisis that we are well into. Let me help you.

An Inconvenient Truth the site.

A Inconvenient Truth the trailer.

Rent, buy or pirate it. While you are there please DO watch the update that is included in the DVD release.

This post came just because of a short but good conversation that I had the other day with one of my friends. What I take for granted it seems that the majority of people don't even know that its there.

As Agent Smith from Matrix said:
I'd like to share a revelation that I've had during my time here. It came to me when I tried to classify your species and I realized that you're not actually mammals. Every mammal on this planet instinctively develops a natural equilibrium with the surrounding environment but you humans do not. You move to an area and you multiply and multiply until every natural resource is consumed and the only way you can survive is to spread to another area. There is another organism on this planet that follows the same pattern. Do you know what it is? A virus. Human beings are a disease, a cancer of this planet. You're a plague and we are the cure.


So, will you keep being the cancer or the cure? Pick a side. Here is wishing that you will become the cure!

All the above however must be taken as it is... Words of thin air and bits and bytes. You MUST study and act even further than the above theatrics. Being a member of Green Peace and such its not enough. Your studies and actions on this matter must well go beyond your computer and TV screens and into the way you live your life. For every "An Inconvenient Truth" there is An Inconvenient Lie. As the wise man said:
Don't get set into one form, adapt it and build your own, and let it grow, be like water. Empty your mind, be formless, shapeless — like water. Now you put water in a cup, it becomes the cup; You put water into a bottle it becomes the bottle; You put it in a teapot it becomes the teapot. Water can flow or it can crash. Be water, my friend.

No comments: