Click me

Thursday, December 18, 2008

QuickSilver GoogleTechTalks



So? What do you think? Besides me digging this year old video ;)

I mean... QuickSilver is THE application to spread around with no questions asked... And in this video you get to know how come this application came together and stayed there. You get to know why others can only hope to copy this amazing app. And still produce a crappy copycat.

Its apparent though that no matter how hard others try to copy QuickSilver one thing is for sure. They will keep failing because the original developer of QuickSilver seems to have ethos, passion and philosophy built-in ;) and you cannot possibly think or believe for a second that you can copy those attributes. Not even in a million years. You either have those attributes or not. I know for a fact that the majority of computing people don't have those attributes. I kid you not.

Learn more here.

No comments: